Grafico Azioni Rolls-royce (LSE:RR.)
2 Mesi : Da Set 2019 a Nov 2019
RNS Number : 0210O
Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
30 September 2019
30 September 2019
Rolls-Royce Holdings plc ("the Company")
Change of Registered Office Address
Rolls-Royce Holdings plc, announces that its registered office has changed to
Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9FX with immediate effect.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 722 79143
Investor Relations Team
Tel: +44 (0) 20 722 79087
Details of our Communications contacts around the world can be found in the media section of www.rolls-royce.com
About Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
1. Rolls-Royce pioneers cutting-edge technologies that deliver clean, safe and competitive solutions to meet our planet's vital power needs.
2. Rolls-Royce has customers in more than 150 countries, comprising more than 400 airlines and leasing customers, 160 armed forces, 70 navies, and more than 5,000 power and nuclear customers.
3. Annual underlying revenue was GBP15 billion in 2018, around half of which came from the provision of aftermarket services.
4. In 2018, Rolls-Royce invested GBP1.4 billion on research and development. We also support a global network of 29 University Technology Centres, which position Rolls-Royce engineers at the forefront of scientific research.
5. The Group has a strong commitment to apprentice and graduate recruitment and to further developing employee skills.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.rns.com.
(END) Dow Jones Newswires
September 30, 2019 04:00 ET (08:00 GMT)