Grafico Azioni Tiger Resource (LSE:TIR)
Da Mag 2019 a Mag 2020
RNS Number : 8797O
Tiger Resource PLC
04 October 2019
For immediate release
4 October 2019
Tiger Resource PLC
('Tiger' or 'the Company')
Quarter-end NAV Update
The unaudited portfolio value ("PV") (based on investments and cash only) at 30 September 2019 was 0.31 pence per ordinary share (0.37 pence/share at 30 June 2019)
Investments held by the Company as at 30/09/19
Name Number of Share price Valuation
African Pioneer PLC 59,529,532 2) 59,395
BMR Group Plc (note 3) 2,500,000 0.00000 -
Barkby Group Plc 60,606 0.04750 2,879
Bezant Resources Plc 55,555,556 0.00125 69,444
Block Energy Plc 625,000 0.04630 28,937
Corallian Energy Limited
(note 4) 20,000 1.50000 30,000
Galileo Resources plc 6,516,667 0.00540 35,190
Goldquest Mining Corp. 173,500 0.08274 14,355
Jubilee Metals Group
PLC 1,169,600 0.03315 38,772
Pantheon Resources 31,500 0.16030 5,049
Revelo Resources Corp. 216,667 0.00771 1,670
Royal Dutch Shell Plc
B shares 2,700 23.9400 64,638
WisdomTree Copper ETFS 1,760 19.0280 33,489
Total Investments 383,818
1) The above PV calculation is based on 184,347,070 Ordinary shares with a nominal value of 0.1 pence each ("Ordinary Shares") being the Company's issued share capital of 188,847,070 Ordinary Shares less 4,500,000 Ordinary Shares held in treasury.
2) African Pioneer PLC ("APP") is a private investment company in which Tiger owns 50.75 per cent of the issued share capital and this investment is valued on the basis of Tiger's share of APP's assets (cash plus investments) at the quarter end date for the purpose of computing the quarterly PV.
3) The Company sold 11,500 Anglo American Plc shares on 2 July 2019 realising net proceeds of GBP258,646.67
4) The shares of BMR Group Plc ("BMR") were suspended at the company's request on 7 February 2018 and subsequently de-listed in August 2018. This investment is being carried at zero valuation until further details are released by BMR Plc relating to the company's future plans.
5) Tiger holds 20,000 shares in Corallian Energy Limited ("Corallian"), an oil and gas appraisal and exploration company which has an interest in 5 petroleum licences in the UK and operates in the private domain. This investment has been valued at cost.
6) Cash funds held by the Company at 30 September 2019 amounted to GBP193,009.95
7) All reporting is made on a quarterly basis and accordingly the next announcement will disclose the PV per share and investments as at 31 December 2019. The Company will disclose its investments on a quarterly basis when disclosing its PV.
The information communicated in this announcement is inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of Regulation 596/2014.
For further information please contact:
Tiger Resource Plc Raju Samtani, Director +44 (0)20 7581 4477
Beaumont Cornish (Nomad) Felicity Geidt +44 (0)20 7628 3369
Novum Securities Plc Jon Belliss +44 (0)20 7399 9425
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.rns.com.
(END) Dow Jones Newswires
October 04, 2019 10:34 ET (14:34 GMT)