y PLC on Wednesday said it intends to pay a maiden dividend in its current financial year despite a widened loss in the first half.
Subscribe now to see this Premium News article from
Alliance News Professional covers every UK stock in your portfolio. It goes beyond regulatory news and free web services to give your investment decisions an edge over the crowd.
- In The Know - Management and analyst comments that go beyond company announcements.
- Flash headlines on all 2,400 London-listed companies before the news hits the open web.
- Broker Ratings - The earliest tip-offs, many before the market opens.
- Economic data and central bank flashes from UK, US and eurozone.
- Taking AIM - Up to the minute market commentary on AIM stocks.
- Over 500 news items per trading day for just £39.60 per month, and cancel at any time.
Call us on +44 (0) 203 8794 460 to get started.