Registration Strip Icon for alerts Registrati per avvisi in tempo reale, portafoglio personalizzato e movimenti di mercato.

U Could Be Earning 40% P.A.

- 28/7/2004 21:44
bruwin N° messaggi: 1860 - Iscritto da: 25/6/2004
U could be earning 40%, or more, on your equity investment.

To find out more, contact bru_win@hotmail.com
Lista Commenti
10 Commenti
1 di 10 - 28/7/2004 23:08
tackers N° messaggi: 88 - Iscritto da: 17/3/2004
If you so darn hot, what are doing hawkin around here?

2 di 10 - 29/7/2004 10:47
tackers, why such an "aggressive" attitude ?

If you, or anyone else, is prepared to send me an e-mail I would explain.

What I have to offer is not based on my being "hot", "cold" or "otherwise", but rather on the experience and expertise of a certain Dr.Karl Posel who achieved a regular success rate, year after year, for his clients, of at least a 40% P.A. return on their investment.

He has written several books on the subject, and the info I gained from these, plus the fact that I have got to know him personally, has enabled me to put his work to the test with very positive and lucrative results.
3 di 10 - 29/7/2004 11:10
heuy N° messaggi: 51 - Iscritto da: 17/3/2004
have not found much on the net about this guy, no website, no picture, next to nothing. if your serious bruwin youll have to throw us a bone.

Marrying a bond to medical aid

CONSIDER paying regular amounts into your mortgage bond instead of contributing to a medical aid fund.

Dr Karl Posel, a mathematical investment consultant, says a family of four pays about R1 500 a month to their medical aid - this totals R18 000 a year. In his book Successful Retirement Planning - The Mortgage Bond Approach (Butterworths), Posel points out that in a healthy family there is no financial return on this large monthly payment.

He acknowledges there is an element of risk in this form of self-insurance, but puts it down as "an initial risk", and says the growth of additional monthly funds on a bond at a compounded 19% annual interest rate is so great that it may well be justifiable.

Posel's calculations show that if you divert R1 500 into your mortgage bond every month for three years instead of into your medical aid, you will have accumulated R72 037 in your mortgage bond account.

Over five years your accumulation would be worth R148 409, after seven years, R259 755, after 10 years R529 305, and after 15 years, R1.5-million.

Posel says the probability of a family with two teenagers requiring medical services to the tune of R72 037 over the next three years is extremely low and of requiring R148 409 over the next five years even lower.

Already an increasing number of people are putting more money into their bond rather than purchasing short term insurance, including medical aid cover.

Posel
4 di 10 - 29/7/2004 15:56
Hi there heuy,

What u haven't found on the Net are references and info on 3 of his books related to the stock market viz. "Winning on the JSE" (the first book he wrote), "Enjoy Investing on the Stock Exchange" and "Investing in Gold on the JSE". Dr. Posel, who holds D.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees, first started studying the stock market from about 1971 and has been involved with it ever since. He handles retirement funding portfolios for numerous, fairly wealthy retired couples and has earned an average of 40%P.A.

Now if u're American, the reference to JSE may not mean much to you as it's the abbreviation for Johannesburg Stock Exchange. The fact is, Dr.Karl Posel and I hail from South Africa and do most of our investing on the South African stock market. However, the principles we use to analyze companies are universal. I have used these, with success, on the USA and UK markets as well.

What u are referring to, in that extract from the Net, is related to some work he did on how one can very effectively make use of your mortgage bond (which, by the way, is generally the cheapest money if you need to borrow any) to not only pay off your home loan, but if you pay an additional 10% per month you can reduce the life of your bond payment by approximately 9 years on a 20 year mortgage. You can then use this "bonus" to purchase a second rentable property and have, at the end of 20 years, your own house PLUS a second property.

I hope I've thrown you something of a "bone" heuy !
5 di 10 - 03/8/2004 13:04
ralphm N° messaggi: 14 - Iscritto da: 28/6/2004
Hi there bruwin,

I must say, I'm absolutely amazed at the lack of response u have received regarding your "offer". We have communicated outside this web site and I have put your recommendations to the test with very positive, lucrative and consistent results. I have also tried to get "the message across", in this forum, but so few, it seems, are interested to earning 40% plus P.A., bearing in mind that NO FINANCIAL INSTITUTION ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD will give u anywhere near that rate of return on your money !!! Especially when we base our investment criteria on sound common sense and not on the shape or pattern of a share's graph !!

It also amazes me when I read a response based on "being so hot" and "hawking around here". Surely the sensible and adult thing to do is to first investigate the facts and then draw constructive conclusions.

Thanx again for pointing me in the right "money-making" direction !!
6 di 10 - 03/8/2004 21:57
LeRomand N° messaggi: 1 - Iscritto da: 16/7/2004
40% per year?

Let's be rational. Most analysts and so called "financial advisors" wou be happy with returns of 12% p.a.

He who makes returns of 40%.....does not write books.

7 di 10 - 04/8/2004 16:46
Hi there LeRomand,

The problem I have with comments as you expressed is that you make them without making any effort to finding out what are the true facts.

Dr.Karl Posel D.Sc.,Ph.D. (those letters behind his name should indicate to you that he's no fool) handles many, many retirement portfolios for many, many clients and if he did not earn 40% per annum for them they would very soon take their business elsewhere. He bases his investment strategy on sound financial advice that he put into print prior to handling portfolios for private clients. I gained tremendous insight into the inner workings of these methods and strategies by reading that very same material. I have also been extremely fortunate to have become a firm friend of Dr.Posel (we communicate on a very regular basis). From these communications and discussions, he has told me of revisions and additions he has since made to his original thinking.

If you have access to stock information of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, here in South Africa, you will come across the following shares : Value(VLE), Iliad(ILE), Digicor(DGC), Dawn(DAW). I mention these shares because I have bought them, in the past, based on the methods of evaluation of Dr.Posel. For example, I bought Value for 80c/share on 2/9/2003. I sold them for 135c/share on 31/3/2004. That's a profit of 68.8% in 7 months. I bought Digicor on 4/11/2003 for 44c. I sold 50% on 3/8/2004 for 80c. That's 81.8% profit in 10 mths. I bought Iliad for 475c on 1/12/2003. They are now trading at 690c. That's 45.3% profit in 8 mths.

Through my online broker, at www.Internaxx.com(in Luxembourg), I bought PDX(Pediatrix Medical Group) in the USA for $39.40 on 6/8/2003. They are now trading at $63.80. That's 61.9% profit in 12 months.

The point I'm trying to make,LeRomand, is that you can use these strategies with equal success in South Africa, USA, UK and anywhere else in the world.

So rest assured, LeRomand, 40% P.A. is no big deal. But you have to know how to effectively evaluate a company. Believe me, you will not consistently make good profits on the stock market if your strategy is based on wedges, flags, triangles, cup and handles and all the other useless "patterns" one can apparently see on a stock's graph.

Another thing... you mentioned the fact that "Analysts" and "Financial Advisors" are happy with 12%. Yes, I'm sure they are !! But remember they are primarily interested in earning a good living from the management fees they charge hundreds of individuals for "investing" on their behalf. No one CARES about YOUR money LeRomand, only YOU CARE about YOUR money !! So the smart and lucrative thing to do, is to handle your own stock market investing using strategies and information that most of those well paid analysts are probably unaware of and were never taught.
8 di 10 - 10/1/2005 13:13
See LeRomand at 3 AUG. '04.
9 di 10 - 10/1/2005 14:15
caullin N° messaggi: 107 - Iscritto da: 13/11/2004
It is legit guys. Hear Bruwin out. Of course no one can promise 40% returns but they can show you tried and true strategies that will achieve that average more often than not.
www.udachu.com
10 di 10 - 10/1/2005 16:40
Thanx caullin. I "resuscitated" this Message because of the reference to "LeRomand" and it's inclusion in my latest Message, "STELLAR RETURNS" ??!!........D.I.Y"
10 Commenti

Accedendo ai servizi offerti da ADVFN, ne si accettano le condizioni generali Termini & Condizioni

ADVFN Network