Wendy’s To Rival Mcdonalds

- 15/7/2004 19:09
amityville N° messaggi: 175 - Iscritto da: 04/3/2004
They are going to take Burger King and become a real threat to McDonalds.
Lista Commenti
4 Commenti
1 di 4 - 16/7/2004 12:10
amneskid N° messaggi: 112 - Iscritto da: 22/6/2004
I doubt it. Wendy's will continue to grow, but much slower than McDonald's. I cant remmember the last time I saw a wendy's commerical or Ad, it seems like they just rely on word of mouth to spread the word about their food, which apperntly works pretty well. McDonald's, on the other hand, is very aggresive in their advertising and is very vocal about their new healthy menu. For awhile McDonalds was in a death spiral with the death blow coming last year when Mc reported a loss for their first time. Since then, their new CEO Charlie Bell has done a bang up job whipping the company back into shape. You just can't escape them golden arches

2 di 4 - 19/7/2004 14:29
amityville N° messaggi: 175 - Iscritto da: 04/3/2004
Not even my dog can eat it.

3 di 4 - 20/7/2004 01:43
fdmustang N° messaggi: 38 - Iscritto da: 22/6/2004
I hate to take a line from another thread, but it is so appropriate here

Hopi:

Man... 'Don't go into McDonalds'.

Lady.. 'Why, is there a bomb' ?

Man... 'No, the food's crap'.

Its true, all they need to do is invest in quality meat like hardys does with their angus beef burger and they would be swamped with customers. They could also try toasting their buns, that would be hot
4 di 4 - 20/7/2004 14:52
VTHokie N° messaggi: 41 - Iscritto da: 02/6/2004
Obvioulsy none of you have ever heard of Chipotle mexican grill. It is backed by McDonalds as their 'quality food branch', or thats what I like to call it. THe food is just incredible and while it does take a little longer to get it, the food is totally worth it. They even make their own guacamole, its mighty good
4 Commenti

Accedendo ai servizi offerti da ADVFN, ne si accettano le condizioni generali Termini & Condizioni

ADVFN Network