Grafico Azioni Rolls-royce (LSE:RR.)
6 Mesi : Da Giu 2019 a Dic 2019
RNS Number : 6284G
Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
24 July 2019
24 July 2019
ROLLS-ROYCE CONFIRMS TERMINATION OF DISCUSSIONS
IN RELATION TO ITP AERO
On 14 June, Rolls-Royce announced that it had received a preliminary and conditional indication of interest from Indra to acquire a majority stake in ITP Aero.
Rolls-Royce confirms that discussions with Indra have ended without agreement between the parties.
ITP Aero will remain a separately reported business segment and a core part of Rolls-Royce.
About Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
1. Rolls-Royce pioneers cutting-edge technologies that deliver clean, safe and competitive solutions to meet our planet's vital power needs.
2. Rolls-Royce has customers in more than 150 countries, comprising more than 400 airlines and leasing customers, 160 armed forces, 70 navies, and more than 5,000 power and nuclear customers.
3. Annual underlying revenue was GBP15 billion in 2018, around half of which came from the provision of aftermarket services.
4. In 2018, Rolls-Royce invested GBP1.4 billion on research and development. We also support a global network of 29 University Technology Centres, which position Rolls-Royce engineers at the forefront of scientific research.
5. The Group has a strong commitment to apprentice and graduate recruitment and to further developing employee skills.
For further information, please contact:
Head of Investor Relations
Tel +44 (0) 7825 903206
Director of External Communications & Brand
Tel: +44 (0) 7974 918416
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rns.com.
(END) Dow Jones Newswires
July 24, 2019 12:08 ET (16:08 GMT)